Life Lessons from the Kings of Swing


Anytime is the right time for a party.


“Let’s start the action!” was Frank’s eternal battle cry. The Pack didn’t believe in down time, any possible moment was fertile soil for a wing-ding. “I may run for the office of president,” said Frank. “I’ll have a slogan on billboards all over the country: ‘Gimme a bottle and a glass and I’ll get
America off its ass.’”

Cualquier hora, es la hora perfecta para una fiesta.

“Empecemos la acción!” era el eterno grito de batalla de Frank. El Paquete no creía en los tiempos caídos, cualquier momento posible era tierra fértil para cosechar buenos momentos. “Talvez y me postulé para presidente” decía Frank “Tendré un slogan en carteles por todo el país: ‘Denme una botella y una copa, y levantare a EU de su propio culo’.”

2 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo dijo...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.  

  2. Anónimo dijo...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.